Pages

The Love Birds

The Love Birds

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Goodbye Perez, Hello Schulze

We have waited for this week for what feels like forever and I can't tell you how happy I am! 

As I type, I'm sitting in the Sky Harbor airport waiting to board my flight...that was delayed...and I only found out the moment I ran up to my gate with the closed door...with no one in sight! Scary! Apparently half way between security and looking for the original gate all this craziness went down and the flight has been delayed for another hour. But I'm here, and waiting and eventually I'll be off to California. 

This week leading up to the wedding has been so packed with last minute things! I feel like I haven't slept at all! However, I can say that for the most part our little room will be ready for the both of us once we get back! On Saturday we went to Ikea to get a dresser and our bedside tables. We came out with a few extra things like a really pretty frame, a paisley duvet, and pillows! I was so excited and after EVERYTHING was put together and set up (it took about 2 days), Jordan's room went from bachelor's room  to a cute married couple's room! his football jersey still needs to come down and will be replaced with a wedding picture...the it'll be officially OUR room!   

I just can't tell you how excited I am to get married to my best friend. I also can't wait for all this wedding planning to be over with so I can just breathe!! 

Just 2 more days and I will be a Schulze!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment