Pages

The Love Birds

The Love Birds

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

I Can't Feel My Cheeks...

I never realized all the work and planning that had to be done after the proposal. I guess I assumed that the after would be all rainbows and butterflies. Don't get me wrong, it probably is that for other couples...but for Jordan and I...not so much. 

First things first, we had to decide a date. One of the factors in choosing a date was basketball. The other was how long we wanted this engagement to last. And last but not least, Jordan's school schedule. For one, we didn't want to drag it out...and we didn't have many options since pretty much every Saturday was game day until the end of February and the soonest break (beside Christmas) was spring break in March. With all those factors in mind we finally, and as speedily, decided on March 11, 2016.

You do the math....December to March equals 3 months to PLAN A WEDDING!! (hyperventilating) 

Before we can officially announce the wedding date, we needed to do the engagement photos. And who else would take them besides my amazingly talented,big sister, Christie...who lives in Huntington Beach, Ca....we live in Buckeye, Az....problem... Well thank you Christmas Break and the fact that we only live 5 hours away from her! We drove down December 22nd, took the pictures on the 23rd, and drove home on the 24th. Fast little vacation, but it is what it is. 

Even though our cheeks hurt from smiling so much, the pictures were hands down perfect! I'm just glad we got to check one thing off the list!



















Photo Cred: Christina Reeder
Instagram: @this_beautiful_life
Facebook: Christie Rose Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment